This will be one of the most important and memorable days of your life and you deserve the best.
If you are just looking for a ‘magician’ for your wedding, then Andy is probably not the one for you.
He is so much more!
But before going into what Andy can offer, here’s what some of the very happy couples that have experienced his magic have to say:
– Gemma King
Captivating the audience and is warm towards every individual during performances.”
– Helen Fields
– Rob Hugill
If you want to read how Andy has helped other Brides and Grooms have an incredible wedding day, click the button below!
Andy’s passion for customer service is as great as his passion for first class entertainment.
From the moment you first meet, he will be on hand to answer any questions and help with any recommendations as you make your way along your wedding planning journey.
What does Andy do?
If one of your concerns about a magician is that it can be cheesy, it’s just for the kids, or that ‘one of your friends had a magician at their wedding’ then don’t worry anymore.
Andy is unique in his field and will ensure all of your guests have an experience like no other.
“The guests are all still talking about how good you were!”
– Rachel (Happy Bride)
Your closest family and your best friends will all share an experience with you that they will be talking about and remember for YEARS to come.
Every performance includes some unique magic performed for the bride and groom that is not performed by any other magician – anywhere!
There will be excitement, amazement, laughs and wonder.
Andy’s magic will ensure the energy of your day doesn’t drop as well creating amazing photo opportunities helping you remember the experience forever.
The goal of close-up magic is to get everyone talking, excited and ready for the reception and entertainment and this is where Andy shines!
His magic will keep the energy high and will create a great talking point and even will create amazing photo opportunities for your chosen photographer so when you go through your wedding photos afterwards, you’re guaranteed excited and happy faces!
Magic will keep your guests highly entertained and talking, bringing them together to create an exciting vibe so that you have absolutely nothing to be worried about on your big day!
Your happy guests will be in very safe hands leaving you to focus on the after-ceremony formalities.
“The guests are all still going on about how good you were!”
– Rachel (Happy Bride)
“You blew us all away… this will be the taking point of all our guests for a long time! You excelled in every way possible and made our day amazing.”
– Joanne (Happy Bride)
Andy offers 3 WEDDING PACKAGES so that everyone can have the chance to experience and enjoy magic at their wedding.
Have a browse through the different packages on offer and see which has the best fit for your day.
If there is something specific you are looking for (for example, a magical appearance of the rings during the ceremony – it’s been done and it was amazing!) give me a call and lets have a chat about your specific requirements
All that’s left to do is to get in touch to secure your date and begin your amazing magical wedding journey!
- 2 Hours of amazing Close-Up Magic
- Perfect for that ‘down time’
ceremony, during the drinks reception and photos
- You will have total peace of mind, knowing your guests will have a fun, engaging, magical experience that they will remember for years to come
- Includes the STANDARD PACKAGE plus
- Amazing, memorable magic for your guests in between the ceremony and wedding breakfast
- A special performance for the newly weds and guests of honour at the top table
- A further 2 hours after the wedding breakfast/for your evening guests ensuring a seamless flow to your day and an experience your guests will remember forever
- Includes the SUPERIOR PACKAGE plus
- Specially made props and gifts for the newly weds to keep as a magical memento
- A 10-15 minute after dinner show, ensuring all of your guests have a shared magical experience. This raises the energy of the room and gets people in the mood to carry the celebrations on into the evening
- Exclusivity. Andy will not take any other bookings that day, meaning the timings can be as flexible as you need them to be
- The option to have Andy announce the speeches, cutting of the cake etc if your venue do not already offer this
“Andy has more charisma than any of the other magicians we saw at the many wedding fairs we went to before our wedding… Definitely glad we booked him..!”
So you’ve read all the information on the site, read the top reviews and seen the amazing pictures from Andy’s wedding adventures. The next step you can take is to get to your nearest wedding fair and talk to Andy in person!
Free Wedding Planning Kit!
Andy has written a number of articles to assist in the minefield that is planning a wedding. Hopefully these will be useful to you. They are also being updated regularly so check back to see what is new. As always, if you have any specific questions please get in touch anytime!